Beta Testing the ConnexPlus process.
ConnexPlus is a a new, upcoming social buying format in a paid membership format.
"Save on everything you need for your BMW M at your favourite retailers"
- I will open up the Build Journals for members to go beyond my personal curation and experiences.
- Members will have to provide data on their upcoming maintenance & upgrade projects on a frequent basis.
- I will use those inputs to source specific and better deals such as this test.
- Blanket discounts across the board at major BMW M online genuine & aftermarket parts retailers.
- Discounts will be applied automatically, directly on their website.
No thresholds. No maximum quantities.
For now, this is free!
You can RSVP for the official launch here. Access to curated catalogs and social buys will forever remain free.
We're still early: the partnerships remain to be negotiated and I need to code a few new apps.
The process needs to be tested and ironed out before being automated.
The Beta Process:
Once you have committed to this Social Buy, I will send you an email with instructions on how to complete your order.
Bilstein PSS10 & B16 by Turner Motorsport
I run the B16s on my E60 M5 and E92 M3 along with Turner's suspension arms and hybrid plates amongst other parts.
I love the Bilstein's EDC compatibility amongst many aspects I’ve chatted on the EDC or Bust entry to Build Journal.
It is usually a difficult brand and product to source at a discount, and impossible to offer a Social Buy on - as much as I've tried in the last year.
I have worked with Pat from Turner (@heel_cinnam3n) to test the ConnexPlus process by offering a specific discount & free shipping in the USA.
I've selected B16 and PSS10 BMW M applications: E36 M3, E39 M5, E46 M3, E9x M3 and E6x M5/6 applications.
Thanks for the support - let’s see how how far we can take this thing.