The Gold Standard in aftermarket seats, straight from Germany.
I built EuroConnex with the ambitions to provide amazing brands and products: RECARO - what else is there to say?
I documented my Recaro Pole Position ABE installation in my E46 M3 along with documenting the various mounting options here.
The ultimate Euro Connection: the Pole Position ABE
A thoroughbred racing shell licensed for a sporty ride on the open road. The RECARO Pole Position (ABE) is the ultimate track-road crossover seat. Developed initially for the European market, we established a Connex with European connections to bring the Pole Position ABE to the US.
With a one-piece shell made of carbon aramid (CFRP/AFRP) or glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) and flawless ergonomics, no wonder it has a long-standing track record as one of club motorsport’s most popular racing shells. Many exclusive car manufacturers upgrade their top performance models with the Pole Position.
- Glass fiber-reinforced plastic seat shell (GRP)
- Carbon aramid seat shell (CFRP / AFRP)
- Weight approx. (without sidemount and baseframe)
- FRP: 7.0 kg
- CFRP: 4.5 kg
- ABE/TÜV component certification*
- Belt slots for 4-point belt
- Also suitable for use with a 3-point belt
- Replaceable seat cushion and backrest cushion
- Paddable lumbar support