Comfort or no comfort?
CSL carbon fiber center console replicas are readily available on the market, yet these sacrifice some creature comforts.
Father time is undefeated and old joints need some support - or you need the storage space, but we still want the carbon fiber look.
Whichever it is, there might be a solution.
The Carbon Standard Center Console
René @ CarboProject manufactures most parts from negative molds using pre-preg carbon fiber and baked in autoclave, yet there are a few old parts in his catalog that use pre-preg overlays.
This was one of them.
As I've been collaborating with René to extend the E46 M3 catalog, I'm looking to bring to market a 100% pre-preg and autoclave standard center console using a negative mold.
This center console will be produced in 1x1 or 2x2 weave, and available in matte or gloss clear coat.
The center console on the pictures is an OEM unit with an overlay. This listing is for a complete pre-preg & autoclave carbon center console.
- Made in Germany
- Compatible with OEM armrest, cup holders, buttons and ebrake
- Pre-Preg & Autoclaved Carbon Fiber Construction Process
- Made using a negative mold, not an overlay.
- Available in 1x1 and 2x2 weave pattern
- 1x1 is the exclusive CSL weave pattern as used by BMW M
- Available in gloss and matte 2 component hardened clear coat
Accessories are not included. You will re-use your current e-brake handle, booth, armrest, cup holders, hazard lights and sliding trays.