A slight twist on a classic
The GT4 wing was first released by BMW Motorsport for their BMW M3 GT4 race car. The initial GT4 cars ran GTS wing risers and GT4 MK1 wing boards with 130cm width.
Markus @ 360 Carbon recreated the MK1 wing board design in pre-preg and autoclaved carbon fiber for a lightweight wing that can sustain the high pressures of motorsport aerodynamics.
The end plates differ from the OEM design language but being slightly larger and sporting a more aggressive design. The bolts location are slightly recessed unlike the OEM design to give a sleek appearance, and are outfitted with black hardware.
The wing is available with OEM style GTS risers and GT4 style extended risers. They are not interchangeable as they have different drilling locations. Markus' wings are clear coated for a durable, ultra high gloss finish.
- Made in Germany
- Pre-Preg & Autoclaved Carbon Fiber Construction
- 2x2 Carbon Weave Pattern
- GT4 Wing Board Specification (130x19cm)
- Board Weight: below 1KG
- Complete Weight: 2-2.5kg (per variant)
- Gloss Clear Coated Finish
- Standard GTS or GT4 High Mounts
- The mounts are not interchangeable due to different drilling locations.
- CNC machined mounts with satin black anodized finish
- Comes with all black mounting hardware
- Will fit E9X M3, E46 M3, F8X M3/M4
- Will fit M2 with slight adjustments to mounts for trunk curvature