The Gold Standard in aftermarket seats, straight from Germany.
I built EuroConnex with the ambitions to provide amazing brands and products: RECARO - what else is there to say?
The P1300 GT
By consistently optimizing the entire production process, Recaro have further improved the highlight in the RECARO racing shell range and enabled a significant weight reduction to the P 1300 GT that is still available: The combination of low weight, maximum safety and individual comfort makes our RECARO P1300 GT LW so unique.
Despite its lower weight, this racing shell meets the FIA standard 8862-2009 for "Advanced Racing Seats" and can be adjusted fore-aft thanks to the flexible sidemount.
The interchangeable pads in three sizes and the flexible sidemount provide a maximum of individual fitting possibilities. It is ideally suited for racing applications with frequent and fast driver changeovers. The RECARO P1300 GT LW is homologated for use in GT and touring car sport.
Note: side mounts 7221391 are included in pricing.
- Carbon seat shell (CFRP)
- Advanced Racing Seat (FIA 8862-2009)
- Flexible sidemount (fore-aft adjustment for preferred sitting positions)
- Weight with pads/upholstery: approx. 30.7 lb
- Suitable for 4-, 5-, 6-point belt (racing use)
- Shock-absorbent foam
- FIA approval for 10 years
- Highly flame-retardant upholstery (ISO 3795)
- Suitable for HANS systems