The Gold Standard in aftermarket seats, straight from Germany.
I built EuroConnex with the ambitions to provide amazing brands and products: RECARO - what else is there to say?
Note: sliders and mounts not included.
The new RECARO Podium is much more than a thoroughbred CFRP shell seat. It’s a pioneering seat design for the contrasting demands of road and track. It’s not just its sleek outline, visible structures or motorsport-inspired pads in varying thicknesses that make heads turn.
The Podium stands out because of its superior quality and exceptional performance on all road types – for driving day-to-day and at the limit. The RECARO Podium is the only retrofit shell seat on the market that is approved for use on public roads and has FIA homologation. Racing technology doesn’t get better than this!
Seat with ABE (German general type approval)/component certification with 3-point belt available for many vehicles.
- Seat shell made of carbon (CFRP)
- Weight approx. 4.3 kg / 9.5 pounds
- Configurable pad kit
- Pad Kit M: approx. 20mm/0.78 inch thick Pads for medium-sized driver
- Pad Kit L: approx. 10mm/0.39 inch thick Pads for large-sized driver
- Suitable for HANS systems
- Competition Seat (FIA 8855-1999)
- Suitable for 4-, 5-, 6-point belt (racing use)
- Road use: with 3- and 4-point Belt
- FIA approval for 5 years
- ABE/TÜV component certification