Developed by the Grand-Daddy of S85 tuning: Sal.
Salman Janjua is the previous owner of Evolve and known for having developed some of the most popular, quality products for the S85.
The Infinity Auto Design DME tune has been offered for over 10 years across various different brands and tuners using Sal's tunes. It is the longest running tune with cars across the world flawlessly and delivering unrivalled drivability and performance.
He developed the tuning files on multiple company and personal owned cars both on road and dyno.
More info shortly.
- Stage 1: for cars with OEM cats.
- Stage 2: for cars with catless or high flow cats.
- Compatible with AlphaN and MAF modes
- Raised RPM limit to 8600rpm
- VMax Limit removal
- Cold start delete
- Power calibrations with changes made to ignition, fuel, torque and VANOS maps
- Comes with tuning device, OBD2 cable and USB cable.
- Once your order is completed & paid, Sal will communicate with you to validate your tune specifications.
- Once you receive the included hardware, follow the accompanied instructions.
- Summary of instructions
- Extract the OEM DME file using the OBD2 Cable & Tuning device.
- Install tuning software to your PC (not Mac compatible).
- Upload your OEM DME file to your PC using the software.
- Email the file to Sal.
- Wait 1-2 business days.
- Download the new tuned DME file to your computer.
- Upload to your tuning device.
- Plug into OBD2, turn on the ignition, flash your vehicle.
*during the flashing process, it is normal to see lights, warnings and other electronic signals. It last a minute or two.
- Turn off ignition, unplug the tuning devine.
- Start your S65, and enjoy.